BREXIT UPDATE (05/01/21)
|Due to the UK & EU reaching a FTA (Free Trade Agreement) we are still able to deliver orders to all of our EU customers. This is just the start of what is a new process for all of us so please bare with us as things may change from time to time. We will do our best to keep you updated and informed. We have options of delivery services so if one of them is struggling we can look to use an alternative.
All EU customers will no longer be charged the 20% UK VAT on orders or delivery services. Instead; when your order arrives to its destination and if necessary, your country's Customs department will contact you regarding clearance costs. Unfortunately this is not something we can quote for as every country is different. Please make sure when you place an order with us that all of your information is correct (delivery address, contact phone number & email address). If orders are returned to us due to not being able to deliver or contact yourself, it may incur additional costs.
If any parts on your order are not in stock when we recieve it, we will contact you to inform you about this. You can then have the option of waiting for the out of stock item(s) before we dispatch or to have the out of stock item(s) taken off and we can just ship the in stock parts. We will then contact you when new stock is available so you can re-order. We will no longer be keeping or sending back order items on at a later date.
08/01/21 - DPD have informed us that they are experiencing some back log of deliveries to the EU due to changing systems. Any orders placed may be slightly delayed but we are not expecting them to take longer than 5-10 working days.
Shipments and returns
Here at OLD20 we use a few different options in order to ship your order(s) to yourself for best price possible. Of course when shipping tractor parts its not only taking into account the varying sizes and weights of the parts but also where in the world the order maybe getting shipped to. We are one of the leading parts suppliers in the UK and we offer a great service Worldwide!
Our standard shipping services are Royal Mail, DPD & Fedex. However if we can find a cheaper quote with another courier we will offer this option.
Please find listed below the standard services with an outline of pricing for each 'zone'.
Post - Royal Mail
- Upto 100g (Less than 5mm thick) - £1.50 +VAT 5-10 Working Days*
- Upto 2kg (Less than 45mm thick) - £4.50 +VAT 5-10 Working Days*
- Upto 2kg (More than £25.00 Order Value) - £5.00 +VAT 5-10 Working Days*
- Upto 100g (Less than 5mm thick) - £1.50 Upto 35 Working Days*
- Upto 750g (Less than 25mm thick) - £12.90 Upto 35 Working Days*
- Upto 2kg (Less than 45mm thick) - £19.70 Upto 35 Working Days*
- Upto 100g (less than 5mm thick) - £2.60 Upto 28 Working Days*
- Upto 750g (less than 25mm thick) - £17.80 Upto 28 Working Days*
- Upto 2kg (less than 45mm thick) - £29.30 Upto 28 Working Days*
Courier - DPD
- Upto 5kg (Less than 500mm) - £7.95 +VAT 1-2 Working Days*
- Upto 10kg (Less than 1000mm) - £9.95 +VAT 1-2 Working Days*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
- Upto 10kg (Less than 1000mm) - £15.00 +VAT 2-3 Working Days*
Includes: All BT, AB, FK, G, IV1-28, IV33-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40,
PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50
- Upto 10kg (Less than 1000mm) - £20.00 +VAT 2-3 Working Days*
Includes: HS1-9, IV40-51, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Isles & Channels Islands
- Upto 10kg (Less than 1000mm) - £25.00 +VAT 2-3 Working Days*
Includes: Scilly Isles (TR), Jersey (JE), Guernsey (GY), Isle of Man (IM), Isle of Wight (PO)
- Upto 30kg (Less than 1000mm) - £20.00 2-3 Working Days*
Includes: France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Denmark
- Upto 30kg (Less than 1000mm) - £25.00 2-3 Working Days*
Includes: Ireland (ROI), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Lithuania, Italy, Portugal
- Upto 30kg (Less than 1000mm) - £35.00 3-5 Working Days*
Includes: Estonia, Finland, Bulgaria, Greece
- Upto 30kg (Less than 1000mm) - Starting from £40.00 3-5 Working Days*
Includes: Iceland, Norway, Switzerland
Courier - Fedex
Rest of the World
These prices are mostly quoted on request. If you can let us know what you require, we will be happy to find you a cost.
* = Subject to stock availability. We do not guarentee a 'Next Day' Service. BREXIT changes may incur some delays and extensions.
We will endeavour to send your goods by the best and most cost effective means possible. Should the cost come in at less, you will be charged at the lesser amount. If purchasing online, the website will calculate delivery costs during checkout. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you are unsure or would like a quote before ordering, please feel free to contact us;
Click Here or call us on 00441332 792698 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)